WANTED: Stories by Quiet Shakers, Badass Divas, Leaders, Wayshowers, Entrepreneurs, and Other Brave Hearted Women
Women’s stories of personal transformation matter. They’re needed because stories inspire others. They demonstrate that change is much harder when we resist it than when we say yes to it.
Telling our stories helps us realize we are not alone. The more we tell our stories, the stronger we become as a collective force of nature, creating change in a world that desperately needs us.
If you have a story you’d like to contribute to YUE in the category of Women’s Voices, Women’s Stories, here are the steps to take.
- Read Stories, Women’s Empowerment, and the End of Shrinking Violets.
- Download the story template in that post or here.
- Create a brief outline of your story using the format in the template.
- Get in touch with me using the form below and tell me a few details about your story.
- Let’s have a conversation about how we can mutually support one another.
No more shrinking violets!