We have the world we have now because we’ve collectively imagined it into being. Now it’s time to re-enchant our imaginations and birth a different world, each of us with our unique creative power.
What we’re creating has never been done before. We are simultaneously birthing it and learning what it is. It’s as mutable as water, yet like the force of a waterfall, it’s unstoppable.
It’s a force of nature because we’re creating it according to our true nature, not from the limited perspective we’ve been carefully taught.
Creative Power and the New What, the New Why, and the New Way
As we create the new what, the new why, and the new way, we can identify certain fierce and feminine leadership qualities whether they’re embodied by women or men.
We recognize these new leaders because they:
- live from the heart, pulled by a creative vision.
- operate through a dynamic balance of reflection and action.
- place a high value on self-awareness and depth of connection with others.
- choose to make spiritual ideas and practices essential to every day life.
- have an awareness that they’re here to serve according to their unique gifts.
- understand the true meaning of the word power, that is, a profound connection to their Spiritual Source.
- welcome their hidden shadow as an ally in their personal growth and evolution.
- are unconventional, daring to stand apart from mainstream culture, yet able to participate in that world.
- inspire and develop community where individuality is celebrated and innovation is co-creative.
- know we are here to learn how to love
Did you recognize yourself?
Do you have something to add to the list? Individual insights and ideas have high value here on the edge of transformation!
We live in the gap between the old way and what is emerging as the new way. We’re universal babies learning to take our first steps. When we fall down (and we will) how do we get back up and keep going?
We do that by developing a capacity for curiosity and uncertainty and living on the edge of transformation.
Your Vision for Your Fierce and Feminine Life is NOW
Your vision is not somewhere in the future. Everything you need to fulfill your vision has already been given to you.
Your role is to activate and amplify the creative power yours by divine right. Your vision will be unique to you simply because you are unique.
I can offer you some ideas or some first steps.
- Take courage and begin a path of inquiry.
- Notice the thoughts that limit you.
- Observe the buffet of distractions that have deflected you from following your creative impulse.
- Open your eyes and your mind and your heart through daily spiritual practices.
- Choose what practices work for you; meditation, prayer, walking, writing, visioning.
- Use those practices in your day to day life to stabilize you when you’re pulled off centre from your vision.
- Find a community that will support you. If not the YUE community, then find another.
- Become more intimate with your true eternal nature.
- Trust in the invisible before it becomes visible.
You will eventually discover that living on the edge of transformation is fun and exciting. Once you say yes to your creative impulse, you will always be activating and responding to a new edge.
The edge is not a fixed point in time and space. It’s a movable feast.
Questions to Take You Further
When you partake of the movable feast, questions rather than answers are the food of choice.
Use these questions to guide you:
- As a leader in the new way, how do I define it for myself?
- How to I stay true to the path I’ve chosen?
- How do I deal with the conflicts and drama that inevitably arise?
- What qualities of my own leadership must I amplify and grow?
- In what form will I share my gifts and talents with others?
- How do my creative gifts both sustain my personal prosperity and contribute to a greater good?
- How do I integrate this completely into my every day life?
Creative Power and Your Community
Women can often get caught in the trap of separation and competition. When we see another woman as a competitor, we are coming from a perspective of scarcity. It’s saying that if she gets what she wants, there won’t be enough for me.
That however is not our nature, it’s something we’ve been taught to separate us from each other, and we have to let it go.
The new paradigm says that when one woman rises, we all rise.
Never Miss the Weekly Post
Having a circle or community of women who help each other rise is essential when you’re following your creative impulse.
Here is what you can do together in circle.
- Think of more questions to ask each other.
- Have generative conversations with them.
- Find positive ways to nurture each other.
- Do regular creative and fun activities together.
- Form community circles and meditate and vision together.
- Develop deeper friendships with women and call on them for support.
- Celebrate each others’ successes and support each other in facing challenges.
- Together, fiercely declare you are part of co-creating a peaceful and loving world.
You’ll think of more ideas because women are smart and creative!
Becoming the fierce and feminine, powerful and creative woman you really are is an unfolding journey, a journey that will never end.
The world is calling it forth from you and from each one of us.
What’s your answer?