The Best is Yet to Come. Ready?
To get her work taken seriously, Mary Anne Evans had to use a man’s name. She is not the only woman through out history who couldn’t fully express who she was.
Your Unique Expression (YUE) is a act of love. It’s a song to the unexpressed, unheard, unseen in women. It’s an invitation to become fierce and feminine as you go through a major life transition or start a new creative project or begin a dramatic mid-life pivot.
- Practise presence and radiance so you can be seen and heard in any situation. (And you don’t have to be wonder woman!)
- Use all your life experience and creative powers to develop and implement new projects or programs that captivate you and inspire others. (And then go out and kick ass!)
- Re-imagine your relationship to God, Goddess and the sacred mysteries. (And discover how being a practical mystic can skyrocket your life.)
- Find new ways to connect your intuition, voice, heart and pussy. (Show up anywhere, any time with all of your power centers activated.)
- Identify and amplify your unique feminine leadership style. (From quiet shaker to badass diva and everything in between.)
- Participate in dissolving the patriarchy with ferocity and compassion and heart. (So that more women can have more choice about how they look, how they live and how they grow.)
- Participate in honest conversations about body image, self doubt, aging, and the ways your voice has been muted. (You’re not alone.)
Watching a woman really step into her power is magic – and contagious.
It’s not a revolution.
It’s evolution and revelation!
Be part of the YUE community and get support for your purpose, passion and projects. Find your unique place in the new story that’s emerging, and discover how you can show up in your personal or professional life as the fierce and feminine woman you really are.
Mary Anne Evans found her way. You can, too.
The best is yet to come.
‘It’s never too late to be what you might have been.’ Mary Anne Evans, aka George Eliot, novelist, poet and journalist.